Choosing an online casino is undoubtedly a difficult task. Online casinos are born and cease to exist almost every week. Today, players can choose from more than 1,600 online casinos. Finding the right online casino for such a large amount may not be that easy. And it’s true, it isn’t. When choosing an online casino, it is necessary to know the things that are not clear at first glance.
When choosing the best online casino for you, you must first make sure that the casino meets the most important characteristics; if you accept players from the country you live in, the reputation of the online casino and payouts of the winnings Second, you can choose an online casino based on the availability of customer support in your language, the attractiveness of the casino’s website design, or your selection of games.
The Online Casino Accepts Players From Your Country
First of all, always make sure that the online casino accepts players from your country of residence. Lately many countries formally prohibit online casinos from operating in their territory without a corresponding license. In practice, not all countries apply this prohibition to all online casinos. Also, not all countries have influence on casinos based on legislative gambling havens. But many casinos prefer not to take chances and therefore do not accept players from those countries.
However you can find an online casino that will allow you to register and play, but if you win, proof of residence from your country will be required. The requirement is in the terms and conditions of the casino.
The Online Casino Has A Good Reputation
If we make the comparison, an online casino looks like an insurance company. You will only know if you have a good insurance company after an event and if they will compensate you fairly for the damages. In the case of the online casino it is almost the same, you will only know if it is good or not, after you win a significant amount and the casino easily pays your money. There are many documented cases where online casinos have directly misled players.
The Most Common Deceptive Practices Used By Online Casinos Are:
- The casino justifies the win as a software bug and will not accept the player’s right to receive it.
- The casino tries to force the player to accept a compensation of 10-20% of the original win.
- The casino sets a payment condition for the player to continue playing more on their site.
- The casino introduces very low withdrawal limits that prevent the withdrawal time of a longer win.
- The casino, for no reason, delays withdrawals (for weeks or even months). The casino repeats over and over again the verification of the player’s identity document.
- The casino justifies not paying out legitimate winnings in other ways.
- The casino offers unlicensed rigged games with a much lower payout rate. The games are often an exact copy of favorite games made by honest game developers, basically indistinguishable from the original.
- The casino often uses a bonus abuse clause as well. The casino accuses a player, who converts a real money bonus, as an abuser and cancels all the bonus money.